At least we’re not up the mast in this like the poor soul a few berths down from us.
Strong gusty winds here in Las Palmas have caused the ARC officials to delay the rally by 18 hours.
Good call I think, it should be much calmer tomorrow and it gives us a little more time to put the finishing touches to the boat.
In other news we finally got the solar panels installed and working. Loving the output!
Roll on tomorrow…
We’ve got our fancy Yellow Brick tracker up and running so our current position is updated every four hours.
You can go to the ‘Location Page‘ and see exactly where we are during the ARC rally over the Atlantic and beyond.
If you see a few circles during the crossing don’t panic, I’ve probably just fallen asleep at the wheel.